Role of the Company Director
|May 4, 2023
|CUBO Member Rate £450 plus VAT and Non CUBO Member Rate £540 plus VAT
To provide participants (people who are aspiring to be in a directorship or are currently in one) with an overall understanding of the role.
The Course will cover:
· How the board functions and board member’s roles
· An overview of statutory books
· How to run an effective board meeting
· Corporate variety
· The legal role of directors and their compliance
· Companies Act 2006
· A director’s guide to staying out of jail
· Basic statutory and criminal liability
This course will be online and a link will be supplied in due course.
Prior to the online session, the trainer will send out essential pre course reading materials and a self assessment “quiz” that is discussed online.
So completion of the pre course materials is essential.