Indian Street Food – Thursday 10 November 2022
|November 10, 2022
|Café Spice Namasté, 1- 2 Lower Dock Walk, Royal Albert Wharf, London, E16 2GT
|CUBO Rate £195 plus VAT and Non CUBO Rate £234 plus VAT
An authentic Indian Street Food Offer will meet the needs of students and visitors alike.
Street food from cities like Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata can be recreated with knowledge and the right methodology.
The food is often vegan and introducing dishes such as Aloo Gobhi Mutter & Tadka Daal will create interest and excitement on campus.
This masterclass is designed for Chefs working in Higher Education.
The course will be presented by Cyrus Todiwala, OBE, DL and will cover:-
- Methods of cookery
- Demonstration of how both meat and vegan dishes can be applied back at your University
- A number of low cost dishes will be featured that that can be sold for less than £5 and still achieve a GP of more than 70%
- Recipes will be issued to all participants
- Dress is casual and chef whites are not required
- The course fee includes a fantastic lunch created by Cyrus and his team
For further information, click here